(ALSO SKYPE ® TEACHING)
Personal teaching method for each student using Vocal Power Method, comparison with Voice Craft, Speech Level Singing, TVC, Distorted Voice Methods and Logopedic Training Exercises in cooperation with prof. Fussi, Dr. Fuschini and Dr. Rosetti
1.Training-relaxing exercises and anatomy of articulators and muscles for singing (theory and application)
2. Norms of vocal hygiene; recognition of not correct vocal behaviors; taking care of one’s own voice (homeopathy, pharmacology, herbal treatments, thermal waters)
3. Medical pathologies and their recovery in case of disorder
4. Exercises of self perception in cost-diaphragmatic breathing and support of abdominal muscles; pneumo-phonic exercises (ah…eh…), cyclic breath, study and research of vocal attach and correct articulation and its application to speech (with correct diction); singing just researching an own voice (exercises to find it out)
5. Articulation, dipthongs, vowels, consonants in Italian, English, French and Spanish languages, crescendo, decrescendo, volume control, attach, support and vocal folds focusing
6. Vocal warm up and vocal cool down
7. Vocal registers and their use in any form of expression
8. Voice as instrument accompaniment of other instruments recognition (accompaniment of voice at piano and guitar recognizing of the principal chords)
9. Songs studying directly chosen by students or suggested by the teacher taking care of technical aspect first, then of interpretation
10.Singing-dancing (research of body expression to vocal one in order to research the correct interpretation); voice as song structure (vocal words structure, harmony using Italian, English, French and Spanish languages)
11.Technical use of voice using colors and vibrato in different vocal styles (pop, country, rock, r&b, gospel, blues, classic, scratch etc….)
These arguments will be treated considering the individual difficulties and different levels of the students or the group.
Basic teaching rules are to be applied to a correct use of voice to avoid vocal incorrectness.
This not a definitive program due to the technical nature of the arguments and on singular student’s or group’s levels, it is subject to variations .
SERVICES ADDED: Musician’s posture, vocal harmonies for musical groups
MUSICAL THEATRE SCHOOL since 1990
Susy Dal Gesso’s school of musical theatre, approaches to knowledge of theatre representation, communication, singing with the use of dance and choreography.
Lessons give elements of technique and interpretation in any discipline just to face a performance as a whole.
Students attending the course should study the four disciplines and be at least eight years old.
Lessons comprises vocal technique, chorus singing and individual singing, musical repertoire, history of music, music theory, diction, vocal setting, improvisation, modern dance, hip-hop, recital and a final show realization.
The course starts in September and ends in July every year and levels are: basic, intermediate, advanced. Attendance is compulsory.
COMPOSITION, MUSICAL STYLES
(an A to Z on what you have to know to compose a song)
-Being a Composer: correlation with text, performers, arrangers
-A Own musical identity
-The Secret on how to avoid being a trivial composer/songwriter
-Music Theory and Harmony -The song in different styles (pop, country, R & B, rock … etc.)
-Examples of live composition
-The Literary text
-Metrics -Diphthong, hiatus, triphthong, tonic accent
-Plain words, Slippery, Bisdrucciole, truncated, tris-drucciole
-Verse (bi-trisyllable, quaternary, quinary, sevenfold, ottenary, novena, decasyllable, endecasyllable, dodecasyllable, tetradecasyllable)
-Elimination and syneresis
-Rhyme (kissed, alternately, crossed)
-The verse (quatrain, six numbers, octave stanzas of verse 5.7), second verse, chorus or engraved -Song from the ’40 to modern songs -Borns before the text or the music?
TO RECEIVE THE WHOLE COURSE PROGRAM, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL